[python] Trike with NT (Was: Happy New Year)

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 19:50:27 +0100

I wonder if I were to put a 26 inch wheel out there on
my trailmate,  if it would make it more stable! It
would certainly kick the trail out a  bit!

If your inseam length allows this - why not.

The Hipparion from Esko Meriluoto, Finland has quite a
lot of negative trail.
http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/davinci/fill.html
Esko says, that this is good for a FWD trike. I don´t
know why and he never answered me this question.

Anyway - I think, by increasing the wheelbase of your
trailmate, some improvement regarding stability will
be achieved.

Are there any good pictures of the trailmate funcycle,
showing its geometry or the pivot details?

By the way. One new picture of the P4 trike, which has
become my daughter´s favorite:
http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/gallery/P4_Trike_Maja_Exerzierplatz.jpg