[python] Re: Trike

  • From: Peter Davis <peterbdavis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 00:43:36 -0700

This is sweet and very much what I am looking for. I could draw up some
plans maybe if I had some more pictures. Maybe big maybe

Peter B. Davis
Ferndale WA 98248

The best way out is always through.
 - Robert Frost

The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our
adversities.
 - Sophocles

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and
looks like work.
- Thomas A. Edison