[python] Thesis

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 23:54:54 +0200

Hi all,

last year Anton Brenner from Austria wrote a thesis (engineer graduation) about designing and building a python recumbent. As a gift for the community he asked me to publish the download link and here it is:

site : http://www.mydrive.ch/
login: Python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
pass : python

You can download the thesis and lots of construction plans. All is written in German, but there are lots of interesting pictures. File format is pdf.

Cheers,
Jürgen.

PS: I have seen some new photos of Dirk's pythoon somewhere, but could not recall the link. Any idea?