[python] Thanks Chris! Any everyone else.

  • From: Ivan van Hoof <zl3tiv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Python <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 20:09:35 +1300

That sounds like one nice seat! Bending ply or snake ply, I will have to make
my seat out that stuff. Any thoughts on the main pivot? I like the simple
bottom crank design but I want a design that is simple looking, sleek and
adjustable angle by a few degrees to account for other riders weights and
lengths. Good to see the group is active, very quick replies from you guys is
great!
I have shown, told a few work mate and friends the web site and they are keen
to see me finish my python and ride it.( and a few think am crazy.)
How smooth is the ride of these bike with 700c or 26 inch wheel on the road( no
off road) would I need suspension? I intend to only use the bike for touring on
the road. I'm thinking no suspension to save weight.
Thanks guys for your help.

Ivan van Hoof
ZL3TIV

Listmaster: Jurgen Mages jmages@xxxxxx