[python] Re: TT geometry changed

  • From: Dirk Bonne <dirk_bonne@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:28:16 +0200

juermaier@xxxxxx wrote:

>Am 14 May 2005 um 11:32 hat Laurent Dechenne geschrieben:
>

>>Now i'm working on my race-direct-front-wheel-drive vertion.
>>

>Bonjour Laurent,
>
>are you constructing a new transmission system? On the TT 5 I can not use
>sprocket change
>any more, the distance is to short, and the feet pass by the hub. So only the
>shimano nexus
>or the rohloff hub would work, because these have all parts (ropes for
>shifting the gears) inside
>the frame.

Would it not help if you would shorten the cranks? Would there not be
enough space for the derailleur then?

Concratioulation with the PP4 by< the way! It is impressive that anybody
somebody can learn it in the matter of minutes.

At the place where I builded my bike -same place where Olaf builded his-
there are a few kids who want to build a recumbent. And the design is
sufficiently simple for kids of 14+ to manage (with some help). The
TT4(5?) would be ideal, it looks good (important aspect!), and easy to
learn.

Could you explain the A >= B thingy?