[python] TT 4 succesfull

  • From: juermaier@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 09:30:07 +0200

Hi, all

testrides are succesfull. No side forces any more, offhands riding is easy and
i asked a
neighbour to ride on it, he managed it in a few minutes.

I took a 16 " wheel on the rear to achive the same pivot angle of 58 degrees, 5
cm of negative
trail it has  (see attachment). With a 20 " wheel the pivot angle is 61 degrees
and the negative
trail is 6 cm. In riding behaviour I feel no much difference.

Downhill test with around 50 km/h workes well but feels a little bit more
unstable than TT 3 with
positive trail.

So I started to build a new TT 5 with positive trail of 4 cm, a steering angle
of 58 degrees and a
very short -B- distance. I will lower the seat and he will be movebale, so my
little son will be
able to reach the pedals.

Cheers Jürgen Maier
Der folgende Teil dieser Nachricht enthält einen Anhang im
sogenannten Internet MIME Nachrichtenformat.
Wenn Sie Pegasus Mail oder ein beliebiges anderes MIME-kompatibles
Email-System verwenden, sollte Sie den Anhang mit Ihrem Email-System
speichern oder anzeigen können. Anderenfalls fragen Sie Ihren Administrator.

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

   ---- Datei Information/File information -----------
     Datei/File:  TT 4  paint.JPG
     Datum/Date:  16 May 2005, 8:48
     Größe/Size:  70368 bytes.