[python] Re: Svar: for August: stearing headset as pivot

  • From: r.mccrady@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 03:33:39 +0000

Mr. hz:

I went to an automobile parts store looking for suitable rod ends, but they
weren't able to help me out. They have their computer there, and the first
thing they want is "what kind of car is it?" Can you recommend a manufacturer,
distributor, a model number, a source car, or anything like that so I could
find suitable rod ends, please? Thanks.

-Rod McCrady
From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>