[python] Re: Svar: Re: Svar: Re: Max Speed 67 on Delta Trike

  • From: Bart de Rooij <bart_derooij@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 05:38:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

  I've been looking at pythons on the internet for a few months now and
starting to make plans for a P3-inspired build this winter. Given my rather
large in-seam length (93cm / total body height 1.93m), I;m considdering 28"
wheels. From avaiable parts I would favour 28" in the back and 26" in the
front. But I'm worried that such geometry will obset the bike's behaviour. Can
anybody give me some recommendations?

  Thanks!  Bart