[python] Svar: Re: PSI

  • From: "Thomas Paul Jahn" <tpj@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 10:52:10 +0200

and who won the race? ...just for curiosity ;-)

>>> Jürgen Mages 17-08-10 10:32 >>>
I agree - the PSI on pythons, airbikes and flevos is not really an
issue. In the contrary: I once had a little race with a ZOX20 rider
(about 40 km/h) and a friend riding behind us told me later that my ride

was much more straight than my competitor's. So much for that.

On 16.08.2010 12:19, Dirk Bonné wrote:
> Hello Howard,
>
> Somehow the pivot angle is missing totally from your picture of PSI.
>
> But first: it is a little strange to read all this stuff about PSI.
The