[python] Re: Steering Damper

  • From: Stefan Bartels <sbartels@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 00:10:54 +0100

Steering dampers for a Suzuki GSXR 750 are about 20 Euros incl postage on ebay. The Suzuki is a 750cc machine - so the damper should be up to the task of controlling a recumbent? I have no experience with motorbikes, I don't even know if these monsters need one or two dampers - Esko Meriluoto just uses one, anyway.
Stefan

Kevin Gibson schrieb:
Hi everyone, I'm just at the dreaming - moving gently toward planning stage, so have been watching the list with interest.

There has been some discussion on steering dampers, one list member suggested $300 for one.  These guys seem to be a lot cheaper, are they of use?

http://www.spys.co.uk/revlimiter_racing16.htm

Kevin Gibson
Based in Whitstable, England