[python] Starting to gather tools and parts...

  • From: "Michael Rienstra" <ageless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:38:39 -0700

Hi All,

Just purchased a used oxyacetylene torch, I still need an oxygen bottle and a
mask and gloves and stuff, but still pretty exciting!

So I'm starting to gather parts. I live in California, and I'm not sure what
the availability of metric tubing is like. I'm wondering if I should just try
to find something similar. Does anyone know what's common in the US?

My inseam is only 80-81mm, so I need to shave about 6mm off of the front wheel,
and it would be best not to decrease the distance between the BB and the FW
axle, so I should decrease the overall diameter of the rim/tire around 10-12mm.
Which will lower the front end, slightly increasing the steering angle and
slightly lowering the seat. Very minor.

In order to make up the 10-12mm, should I decrease the size of the rim and the
tire or just the tire?