[python] Stand and Seat part finished

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 10:54:36 +0200

Hi listies,

today I finished the construction page
http://www.python.tieflieger.net/construction.html
by adding some explaining words to the pics from
last week.
Ask me, if you cannot understand something.

Jürgen.

PS: By riding at least 25 km every day with p3, I really
start to love this new bike. I made very good off-road
experiences and also hill-climbing is excellent. The turning
abilities are now as good as with p1.

Finally I will be one of the fastest riders here in Erlangen
again ;-) Well, there are some very strong ZOX 20 low
riders here...

Today I will give p1 away to my girl friend.

Yesterday Peter and I fixed the gearing of p2 and started to
mount the front V-brake. Maybe he will report his latest
experiences to the list.