[python] Re: Spezi recumbent fair

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 20:14:26 +0200

Sorry Jürgen, you'll have to brush up your swedish ... ;-)

The text says that I will be at an exhibition here in Malmö tomorrow, together with a couple of other recumbent bikers. I would have loved to come to Spezi though, but this year no time.

On the exihibition I will show my Challenge Hurricane and two unicycles.

The Monty will take another week before it is finished. But already now I can say it's the cutest recumbent I've seen. Perhaps I will take it to Germersheim 2006 and participate in the efforts to overthrow King Hanno from his foldable throne ... ;-)

olaf

On Apr 22, 2005, at 19:19, Jürgen Mages wrote:

Yes it´s a pity. This was my second unsuccessfull try to
go to the fair - in fact it was the third, when considering
that I went by train 5 years ago and the train had so many
delays that I arrived at Germersheim 1 hour before the
closing time on sunday :-(
No luck with the fair.

At least there is a chance that you might meet other list
members, e.g. Hanno Hirsch, Ralf Weigel or Jürgen
Maier.

And if I understand the following mail right:

"Någon på G till Spezi?
Glöm inte att vi behöver bilder och rapporter både till Trampkraft och
liggister.org och gärna till mäjllistan åxå!
Själv ska jag till Malmö den 23 april och stå på Södertull med Olaf och
Christian och visa liggcyklar och enhjulingar mellan 12 och 17. Kom
dit ni åxå."

Olaf Johansson from Sweden will come too. Maybe you can meet at
the german HPV booth.

Bonne chance,