[python] Re: Some News

  • From: Patrick van Gompel <patrick_van_gompel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 23:46:42 +0100

> Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2011 21:30:13 +0100
> From: jmages@xxxxxx
> To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [python] Some News
>
> Hello folks,
>
> I recently added two new pythons to my project page. They are from
> Martin (Sweden) and Patrick (Netherlands):
>
> http://www.python-lowracer.de/projects.html#p34
>
> The first one is a proofed 20" concept which runs successfully since
> about one year. The second is really new and time will show if it works
> out fine. Hoping for some updates from their builders.
>
> I really would like to build and try a 20" one too, but time is rare and
> as my 26" P3 is still in service there is not really the need for
> another python in my stable.
>
> Cheers,
> Jürgen.

Thanks Jürgen,

I made a quick website to give some more pictures about my recently built
Python.
See: http://cycle.free-creativity.com
When I have some more time I might post some experiences of my first rides.

Thanks to all you guys who spread info about the Python on the web. It was of
great help.

Happy cycling,
Patrick