[python] Re: Some News

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 08:49:20 +0100

Siwmae Pythonauts,

I was just thinking that things were quiet lately. Couple of nice looking new Pythons. My own attempt is now getting well forward. Pictures as soon as it's fit to ride.

I know people think that I'm mad to try this, but I'm still scheming to have a full 'alleweder' fairing as well. I've just got rid of what I hope, fervently, will be my last ever car. Can't tell you the sense of a financial burden lifted. Like Carl Georg Rasmussen is said to have done in the early days of the Leitra, I want to have just my all-season Python, and no fossil-fuel-burner at all.

Riding my conventional mountain bike here in our recent 'Summer' weather, always in waterproofs, has made me even more determined to make the Python an alleweder, even if it means riding with a trike back half through the Winter.

I'll post pictures with and without fairing as soon as I have something to show that I've got to work well.

Back soon.   Hwyl fawr,      RhG