[python] Re: Some News

  • From: Olaf Johansson <olaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 16:44:26 +0200

On 6 sep 2006, at 15.59, Ray Schumacher wrote:

At 10:27 PM 9/5/2006, you wrote:

Perhaps time is ripe for editing this page?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_%28disambiguation%29

I think someone will have to create the proper page then, Olaf... ;-)

A new page would of course be the best, I just thought our python should be mentioned among all the other definitions of the word.

Pythons are not mentioned on the recumbents page either.

The title of the new page needs to be decided upon first, as it is hard to change once created: "Python recumbent" or "Python recumbent bicycle"?

Or

Python - the bike you can't buy.
(and probably not even ride)

olaf