[python] Schmython

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 23:01:57 +0100

I would like to forward the posting from Ed to the list.
It was blocked by the list engine due to size exceed (900 KB).

I uploaded the attached picture (656 KB) to:
http://www.python-lowracer.de/doc/Schmython.jpg

Hi, python builders, riders, and enthusiasts in general.

Below is a picture of my attempt at the concept. I have some health problems, including "Labyrinthitis". The diminished balance - canal response is presently limited to
when I lean forward. This threatens my Time - Trial racing, and I hope learning to ride my "Schmython" will force an increase in proprioceptor ability, to compensate.

So far, i am beginning to wonder if the present handlebars are more harm than help. One time only I have ridden about 100metres without Loss of control. Usually I fail in 5m. or less.

Comments would be welcome. Happy New Year, - from Ed