[python] Rod end bearings on Pythons

  • From: Paul Needham <paul.2.needham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:59:29 +0000

Hi all

My ongoing trike project although based on Ed's red trike has rod end bearings as used by 25hz and others.

Can anyone tell me ?

How do you grip them without damaging them to tighten up the nuts clamping them to the frame ?

Do I need washers on the outside at the bolt head and lock nut ? only with the washers I think there is insufficient thread for the lock nut to work ?

What is the adaptor called that fits to a grease gun so they can be greased ?

regards Paul