[python] Re Re: trail vs wheelsize

  • From: "Henk van Eerden" <h.vaneerden@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 15:33:54 +0200

Dear Olaf, Jurgen, Martin (etc. in random order),

first let me explain that it never was my intention to decrease the value of
the python-design in favor off the Flevo. I like both designs. As earlier told
i like to combine the positive aspects from different designs (f.i.using a
diabolo rubber on the python; it helps a lot in keeping a straight line when
riding and increases the self-centering aspect).

Now, for the "FleThon", as you called it, i mentioned this model as an example
of a different Flevotype, maybe an evoluated one. I also give my thanks to Jan
Brandse, he is the originale designer off this model!
And, yes i would love to give some comment about riding the Flevo, Python and
the FleThon, but in riding the last one i just do yet have way to little
experience (the bike is just finished), i just need more excercise and
feel-good-and-save-riding moments.

As also earlier mentioned it switching form one bike to another takes a certain
amount of time before you feel comfortable again on that bike.

So, be patience and soon i will give my view in riding experience caused by a
positive respectively a negative trail on a low centre steered bike!

I just hope the wheather will improve a lot, it is just raining pigs and sheeps
(.those are my patts, instead off the usual, conventional cats and dogs).

Greetings and regards,

henk.