[python] Re: RWS

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 11:11:41 +0200

Right after I wrote that, I looked up the site again and decided to start in
. I will begin cutting and welding this week! I am sometimes a bit
backward.

Well, sometimes the better strategy is to wait and watch the others making their mistakes, and later make it better ;-)

come  to the Midwest HPV/ Velomobile conference
June 11/12 2005 Cedar Rapids,  Iowa
_http://garvey.trykekidd.com/velopub.html_
(http://garvey.trykekidd.com/velopub.html)
Shirt  for the conference is at the website  below.

Hey, wish you great success and lots of fun for your HPV festival in june. Unfortunately it is too far off from me.