[python] Re: RWS

  • From: Lazybee45@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 19:55:37 EDT

Hey, can you guys point me to another site that has a good python  design?
I got involved with  a ....well.....really strange  group of riders.
Virtually ALL were highly modified or customized  bicycles, from lowriders to
choppers
to a very interesting cargo hauler.   Even some ancient Raliegh 3 speed
bikes!  I was on my Terra Trike and felt  like I was the only person on
something
"normal"!  I need to build a  python!  (finally!)

mark
come  to the Midwest HPV/ Velomobile conference
June 11/12 2005 Cedar Rapids,  Iowa
_http://garvey.trykekidd.com/velopub.html_
(http://garvey.trykekidd.com/velopub.html)
Shirt  for the conference is at the website  below.

http://www.zazzle.com/products/product/product.asp?general%5Fcategory%5Fid=103
814463239010772&general%5Fproduct%5Ftype=235&caching=on&product%5Fid=235422661
127401285&index=1