[python] Re: RWS

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 09:36:41 +0200

Here's another one - I was going home from work this tuesday with my
panniers packed with clothing and stuff for work. At the start of a long
downslope a 30km/h moped was gaining on me (normally they go about
35-40km/h on the straights). Behind the moped there was a Lance-dressed
hammerhead trying to keep up. When the moped was allmost at my rear wheel
I put the pedal to the metal and got up to 60km/h on the slope leaving the
hammerhead and the moped in my dust. I never saw them again. The average
speed on the 39km trip was 31.2 which I'm quite satisfied with :-)

Alas, I'm not ready for this on my Python, it was on my 'ol trusty 17kg's
Evita : http://www.scheel.net/HPV/evita/images/evita_race.jpg

Cheers,
Torben - getting ready for the Danish championship in June and World
Championship in August (anybody interested? :
http://www.hpvklub.dk/2005/news.php)