[python] Re: RE : Re: : new phytonauts

  • From: serge <prinz_serge@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:12:58 +0100

Hi Bruno,
With great pleasure, its visible on Jürgens page and on Dirk's
http://dirkb.dnsalias.net/pythonserge.html
http://www.python-lowracer.de/projects.html
Salut
Serge

de welle bruno a écrit :
Salut Serge,
would it be possible to see a picture of your Birdcage ? Merci Bruno

*/serge <prinz_serge@xxxxxxx>/* a écrit :

    Hi all phytonauts,

    I'm the constructor of the Birdcage.
    Yesterday i drive downhill and i reached 47,5 km/h and this without
    pedaling , the bike is very stable and its like you drive a mountain
    bike, it glides away and the speed is not stressy at all, more the
    speed
    is high, more stable is the bike (but i had to drive very clean,
    no risk
    to take, and no holes must be in the streets)(i drive without
    clickpedals)
    With pedaling only maxspeeds at 30 km/h are possible( a short time),
    because i had problems with PSI (pedal induced steering) .
    This problem is perhaps the reason i crashed heavily a month ago at
    speed of 30 km/h .
    Suddenly the bikes becomes incontrollable (breakout left right left
    right) and you can't keep it straight anymore. I think its because my
    brain don't know the situation.
    Speeds at 20km/h is actually no problem and this in the right
    cadence of
    pedaling (to high or to low pedaling speed had the same problem
    with psi
    control )
    Uphill i think i can be much better if i had better training
    condition(my own body fails)(.....Dann versäg ich sie alle...)
    Each trip reached average speeds of ± 16-17 km/h.
    I drive the python now for 106 km and I have11 H 41 hours of
    practice(only 6 and half on streets the rest was testing in front
    of my
    house.)

    Salut
    Serge

    sorry for my english!

    I found a interesting page in french that compares material
    resistance
    from alu 6061 and alu 7075 with steel: (look at" the resumé")
    http://bentmania.free.fr/site/index.php/mecanik/mecanik/l-alu.html