[python] RE : Re: Svar: Re: Max Speed 67 on Delta Trike

  • From: de welle bruno <brdewelle@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 14:25:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello new friends,

  i am new on this list. few months ago, as i was visiting Spezi, i met a guy
and his girl, Uwe friend chris. Flevobikes and trikes' expert and fan. Uwe was
presenting his last invention.
  I got intrested in this system because  of my two new friends, lovely
personns by the way, not only genius " bastler".
  Since, i haven't stop to push my curiusity and learn more and more about the
subject.
  How can see the finished work from:
  - Laurent Dechenne from Belgium
- Torben Scheel from Denmark
- Jürgen Maier from Germany
- Alain Branca from Corsica
- Euardo LP jr from Brazil
- Michael Rienstra from California
- Mike Channon from Canada
- Burket Kniveton from California
- Stefan Knorr from Germany
- Scott Rose from Washington;

  How can i see photos from others constructions ? how can i pick up from your
experiences ?

  Do you have an yearly meeting like the Velomobile have ?

  Thank you in advance for all the informations helping me to discover your
world.

  I am planning to start constructring a working flevotrike able to carry 250
kg. Jürgen, told me,
  Gavin Katts has constructed something which could be a model for me. Gevin,
wo bis du ? où es tu ? if you read my message, i would love to get some advise
from you.
  On internet i found some models made in States, Hauler trike hpv, or
something like...

  Gretings

  Bruno

h.vaneerden@xxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
  Hello Thomas,

i think you are right. In the firts attempts to ride the flevobike i used
handlebars at the rear part. These bars helped me to support my upperbody, it
gave me the steadiness i needed to steer with the hips and lowerbody. Actually
i kept them on the bike for almost two years before they started to annoy me
and i removed them.

On the python i don't have them mounted, and i don't need them (maybe because
of the flevo-exercises?).

Have fun and good and save rides.

Greetings,

henk.