[python] Quick Phyton Drawing

  • From: "Paul Bell" <paulb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 19:32:04 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I was fiddling with a drawing for my wood Python. You can check it out on
my page.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/jebelisle/

I was just trying to put something down on paper or, shall we say, on
screen. I didn't have access to a CAD program so I whipped it up in
Illustrator. The angles are and measures will not be accurate in this
first concept. I think I will have better luck with that on paper and just
take a photo of my drawings to post. Anyhow, we will see, always something
to learn, welding, Auto CAD, HTML, Canopy molding and so on ha ha!

I have a question though, if you look at my drawing I would like to design
it with the front sprocket inside the wood frame box with the crank axle
going thru the frame and just the crank attached on the outside. Is this
going to be possible? It would simplify chain routing and the front box
frame.

Maybe will have some details of the whole thing as far as construction
after next weekend as I am taking a break and going fishing this weekend
in Algonquin park.

Cheers,

Paul Bell