[python] Re: Question for the experts

  • From: Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 22:42:11 +0200

Hi 25Hz

Oh never heard of sidewinder! Thanks! I am _considering_ building a
tadpole ... and FWD/RWS seems to be ideal -- if the speed problem can be
solved. I knew actually of a rear steered tadpole before, but upright.
Here it is:

    http://www.sortejernhest.dk/christiania-cykel/index.jsp

You see it quite often in copenhagen. They use a steering damper, may be
exactly to take away oscilations from riding at speed.

Dirk