[python] Re: Pythoon stolen - again

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 18:50:45 -0600

Hi Dirk,

if I would have seen it, I had stolen it too! Such a beauty. Hoping the thief will give up soon ...

Good luck,
Jürgen.

Am 11.01.2016 15:31, schrieb Dirk Bonne:

Hello listies,
Today my python was stolen at the station/city library in Odense. The same thing happened in 2011 too with my pythoon, and I got it back about a week later. The python that was stolen today is a revision of the pythoon (same front part).
It is probably a "local" that stole it, but you never know, so I attached a image of the bike here...
regards Dirk