[python] Re: Pythonjetrike update

  • From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 19:51:55 +0100

Used the python trike till last monday, but the problem is, that my ass and
the knees start freezing. The rest of the body is fine. A nice fact is,
that I can drive with a thermo mug full of hot tea in one hand. The disc
brakes are also a bit noisy but I think, that's not caused by the
temperatures but instead by to less maintainance. I've built a fender over
the front wheel, so the mud is no problem anymore.

About the tires: I also had some schwalbe spikes for my race bike some
years ago, and drove it throught the snowy winter without problems. So
Uipkos tip sounds good to me.

Cheers,
Steffen