[python] Re: Python/Hipparion Trike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 17:08:30 +0100

If, however, during hard front braking I left my legs out of
it and relaxed, and let myself get slid down and settled into
the lower portion of the seat, then the weight on the pivot was
maintained or even increased, and there was no stability or
jack-knifing feeling at all.

That´s what I found out too. Relaxing is the best thing you can do on a python ...

1. 20" (406) BMX wheels come with heavy duty 14mm axles.

Brilliant idea. I did not knew that BMX wheels have such thick axles.

Sorry about the epic :)

Tim, we all love your epic postings!!!