[python] Re: Python without pedals...

  • From: Ronald Hongsermeier <ronwhongsermeier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 07:24:55 +0200

jmages@xxxxxx wrote:

The "Knicklenker"  /*ah yes... there's that english word "steering
joint" right there in your message- duh! <hitting side of forehead
with palm of right hand> (the wedgie seat that was between my legs
for an hour before and an hour and a half after work seems to be
having a negative effect on my active english vocabulary...)*/  is in
front of the front wheel and is damped by something in the front
wheel-arms. pfiadi! Ron

Thanks Ron. Did not expect a joint in front of the front wheel.

Why still riding the wedgie - no recumbent in sight?

no coal in sight

Servus,