[python] Re: Python waterbike?

  • From: Steffen <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 10:08:37 +0200

I saw years ago on a fair the lifesize-modell of a students work which used a flevo as the skelett for a folding kayak. I had the websides but the project stagnated. The modeel was only foam but the ideas he had where great. He swing the suspension part to the front to make it longer and wanted to swing both crank levers to the front where he attached the lines for the steering. The not so nice part was that it was made to use paddles and driven with the legs. The hull was a a big package on the bicycle rack.

Chears,
Steffen

 Am 28.07.2011 22:11, schrieb Vi Vuong:
Some help already