[python] Re: Python waterbike?

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 09:27:35 -0700 (PDT)

SF bay is too big to cover with an amphibious recumbent, but it would be really
nice for a smaller lake not so far away.  For now, I am thinking of something
compact & modular that can be transported inside a small car.  However, it all
depends on what I can recycle - surf board, kayak, fins, propeller, etc ... so
it will take a while to collect.

Vi