[python] Python trike progress & questions

  • From: Paul Needham <paul.2.needham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 22:40:21 +0000

hi all

Had another 1 hour playing with my trike build and about 10 minutes zooming around my estate in the dark & using a glove for a brake :

http://forum.atomiczombie.com/showthread.php/8210-Building-a-python-trike?p=86424#post86424

post #56

My front end now seems to turn far enough to get the pedals 11.5cm [ 4.5" ] from the ground is that enough ?

It turns very sharply however I am really heaving on the bars to do that , maybe I am fighting my own legs at the moment , I think I will try it without my feet on the pedals..

I know a lot of the pythons have their bars on the rear portion and not the front portion ?

regards Paul