[python] Re: Python trike plans [approaching things from the back (D+E Variant) ]

  • From: Stefan Bartels <sbartels@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 01:33:32 +0100

Hi, here is a more conventional idea I had.
I take the front of a folding bike with the normal fork, and attach the back of the folding bike to the front, so I have the front wheel drive. The two wheels are added at the back. So the steering would be (how do I explain that?) just like with the normal bike, and the front wheel drive unit could swing left and right with the front wheel. Steering geometry would be as in the original bike... Does sth like that work?
It's not a python, of course...
Stefan
t4