[python] Re: Python trike

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2007 22:08:58 +0200

Great idea Stefan,

I guess most of the python novices end up by converting their bikes into trikes ;-)

Strangely enough, I ride my bike pretty well, but always fail in trying the trike of my wife, whereas she can do both ...

On 03.09.2007 21:35, Stefan Bartels wrote:
Hello, my name is Stefan. I've got question: As some people have a bit of a problem learning to ride the Python - what about putting two wheels in the back, a bit like a flevo trike?
Yours Stefan