[python] Re: Python graduation report

  • From: mchannon <mchannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:01:43 -0400

Hello Listees

At 01:03 PM 6/14/04 +0200, Jürgen wrote:
>Thanks very much Eveline and welcome to
>the list.
>
>Hopefully your report encourages other willing
>candidates not to give up too early ...
>
>BTW, what about some news from other existing
>pythons?
>
>Alain Branca, comment ca va?
>Eduardo, any feedback from your customer yet?
>Mike Channon, are you still alive?
>
>Best regards from Jürgen

Yes, I am happy to report that I am still alive.  I haven't had much time to
ride my Python lately.  I still ride it in the next door school yard as I am
not ready for bystanders yet.  I have succeeded in circling the school
building a couple of times without falling, but not without stopping several
times when the python began snaking out of control.  After a few quiet words
we were always able to get under way again.  At this rate I may have the
snake under control before winter arrives.  I can agree with Eveline's six
hours to master the python.  I don't think that I have reached three hours
yet, but projecting into the future I think six hours should do it.  It
might be even less if the practice were more frequent.  In closing let me
say that the feeling of riding the python is very rewarding, quite unlike
any other bike I have ridden.

Regards,

Mike Channon,
London, Ontario, Canada