[python] Re: Python freedom

  • From: "Vi Vuong" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:12:02 -0700

Hi Jürgen,

Seat belts would be difficult to operate by feet :).  Some sort of bucket seat
or body clamp should help.  Imagine a folding bike / trike for an armless
rider, that can be fully operated by feet, braking, shifting, walking,
folding...

My folding bikes are working out really well.  Will update soon.

Vi