[python] Re: Python freedom

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:33:35 +0200

Nice find, Vi:

First armless python rider?

http://ururecli.blogspot.com/2014/09/anahi-y-su-trike-python.html

I would confirm this. Seatbelts should be a good idea on this one.

The Yepp is around for quite a long time and it seems to have Flevotrike geometry.

Although not being a trike-person, I am working on a cargo python trike right now. My favorite recumbent for cruising and dog walking ist still the Python P3. It is now 11 years old and still running fine. A report about my experience with it is long overdue, but will come soon.

Cheers,
Jürgen.