[python] Python frame design (work in progress)

  • From: Mike Power <mpower.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 08:23:44 -0700

I am looking at building my own python. I am 6'5" so I thought I would take advantage of my height and build a 700C python. To make sure I could build it, and just to give breath to my concepts I created a design in Blender. Below is a short video. Anybody want to share their thoughts? I am most concerned about the strength of the union between the hinge and the bicycle seat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFA_Og78W4c

Mike Power