[python] Python Web Page - stop the press

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:52:00 -0400

Jürgen

I see on your page you've made a list of web pages and put my link up

http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/TempBent/Python.html
<http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/TempBent/Python.html>

It was intended only to be temporary (hence "TempBent"). You put me into
panic mode and have now inspired me to finalize the structure of my cycling
section before that temporary page becomes too entrenched (Google picks up
on my pages very fast now). With the structure finalized (more or less) I
put in some overtime and now have a new python page, updated pointers from
other pages in my site etc etc ...sigh ;-). A long winded way of saying
could you please point to this page instead?

http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/cycling/python/Project_Python.html
<http://surfin_dude.tripod.com/cycling/python/Project_Python.html>

I think you'll see it is a little more presentable. If you have Windows IE
then you'll also see my font experiment. The other temporary page will
likely be crumbling down over time.

Sorry for the hassle!

thanks,
Daryl - please excuse the past tense even though I haven't started yet (it
minimizes editing later) ;-D