[python] Re: Python Trike (english version!)

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 09:51:48 +0200

Interesting info from a frequent user!

Bigest problem is flying snow from front wheel.

There a tadpole has its advantages.

Hard walk with bike.

For short walks my daughter pulls the trike by the pedal. For longer walks it can easily be pulled by a cord attached to the bottom bracket. On longer tours or just by fun I use the cord to tow her behind me like a trailer.

Previous winters I ride upright bike. This is best winter
recumbent bike that I have try.

Great. Hope the winter in Finland gets over quickly. Would like to hear some infos about your rides with the yellow python ...