[python] Re: Python Quad

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 07:00:37 -0800 (PST)

Videos of the Bango is up on Youtube
Front View http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFT6rJ4Am18
Top View http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Doc7QmWHwyw

________________________________
From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, January 26, 2011 7:09:17 AM
Subject: Re: [python] Re: Python Quad

Yes, the Futon Express is a trike, good for one or three riders.  However, two
riders make it unstable, unless the second rider sits in the middle and pedals
by arm.  The Bango is stable enough for one but the other front wheel needs to
be control by arm, perhaps another design that works for 1 or 2 riders.  All
are
made out of recycle futon frames... I will have to make front / top boom sticks
for the videos this weekend.

Vi