[python] Re: (Python) More progress!

  • From: "Carl Punton" <carlpunton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 16:25:23 +0200

Hi,
  Jaculus, thanks for the advice, I'd really like to try some seats but it's
impossible in southern Spain!   In 13 years living here I don't remember
seeing a recumbent!   I think I'll go for a plywood seat, haven't had a
reply back from Zephyr, I'll try to contact them again.
  Ron, the hole in the top of the frame is where I removed a bar that was
welded through, think it was for stacking weights on as the donor steel was
a part of a weight lifting bench, the bit for leg exercises. The hole is
near enough in the right place for the spring mounting point, I'll have to
wait until I get a seat to see if I use it use it.    I left the frame long
"because I could", I imagine the top mounting point for the seat will be on
or near the spring mounting, I had thought about a homemade mesh seat, then
it might have been useful for a headrest, but I think it will be shortened
considerably.
Carl.