[python] Re: (Python) More progress!

  • From: "Uipko Berghuis" <uipko.berghuis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 21:25:22 +0200

On 10/15/07, Carl Punton <carlpunton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi All,
>   Managed to get a bit more done this weekend, I shortened the "backbone" &
> tapered it, can't do anymore to that part now until I decide on a seat, I'm
> leaning towards buying either a plastic "flevo" seat from Dutch speed bikes
> at 46.50+14pp to Spain or a shaped plywood seat from Zephr (Holland, thanks
> Dennis) at 33euro, waiting for a reply for postage.    I'm guessing that the
> plastic seat is going to be pretty hot with or without foam, anyone got
> experience of plastic versus plywood?.

I've used the flevo seat for a while, didn't like it to mutch because
it's to short. I heard a lot of good things about the zephyr seat. I
think for the heat they are equal, only with the zephyr ones is easy
to fix this problem by drilling holes in it.
See this example how far you can go
http://www.xs4all.nl/~aerocam/Ventisitlenden/Ventisitlenden.html

Grtz,
Uipko