[python] Re: Python Blog

  • From: Ronald Hongsermeier <rwhongser@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:29:44 +0200

Hi Jürgen,

Had a quick glance at the page and noted he was planning on using MDF as side
frames for his seat. Don't know if he's a listee or not, but MDF is probably
not an optimal choice for the purpose, even if  coated with something and then
painted...

otherwise it's a really great looking project description. I certainly wish him
well.

regards,
Ron