[python] Re: Problem posting pics

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 18:17:33 +0100

Hello Jim and all Listies,

back from vacation I wish you all the best for this
new year, lots of successfull homebuilds and as few
sprained thumbs as possible ...

I have tried to post pictures but they seem not to be posting.

I have tried attaching them, reducing them and posting individually
and embedding them in the text.  Nothing seems to work.

Can someone tell me how to do this?

Postings to the list are restricted to 150 KB, so only very small
pictures may pass through. Bigger postings are sent to the list
administrator (me) for approval. If I find the time I approve them
and they appear in the list. The same procedure with postings from
people that are not subscribed.

If you have large pictures to share, you can use free file hosting
sites for uploading and just post the link to your files.

PS: I have lost track of all the new projects. Give me some time.