[python] Re: Pendulum effects

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Python <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 23:09:31 -0800 (PST)

Yes, there is some sort of entanglement alright, that might amuse Einstein and
his co-pilot while working on quantum in the 30's.  The frame does move
slightly
side to side, transferring energy from one wheel to another, so technically the
vehicle is  a coupled pendulum, but to the untrained eyes it may appear as
though the wheels have their own repelling and attracting forces :)

So replacing the word quantum with [python], we have
[Python] entanglement is a property of the [python] mechanical state of a
system
containing two or more objects, where the objects that make up the system are
linked in such a way that the [python] state of any of them cannot be
adequately
described without full mention of the others, even if the individual objects
are spatially separated.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_entanglement

Kurt, smaller wheels are more susceptible to small bumps, but so far have not
been an issue.  Here is a video of my 20in FWD lowracer offroad, going over
both
big pot holes and small bumps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jq7xX5ASFw.
 Unfortunately I have not ridden my 20in python enough to tell, but probably
more drama from bumps...

While the quad is for carrying big load, it is also very stable, so a tadpole
may be enough with longer wheelbase perhaps for a small passenger in the back
like the Pythoon, perfect for a young family.  A third rider in the back is
also
a possibility.

Jürgen, the Wiki is really nice to work with.  How about moving some of the
python-lowracer contents over that are still evolving, like the survey?

Vi