[python] Re: P300 - building process

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 21:11:55 +0100

Your P300 outruns my P3 a hundred times ;-)

However, your first link delivers me a 404 ...

Jürgen.

On 16.03.2012 19:52, Pasi Räsämäki wrote:
Hello Pythonauts :)

Finally i got started my building process. Thank´s for all this far, your
websites really helps. Special thanks for Dirk´s Baby Python site.
My target is build new python to  Lowride 12h Challenge Nokialla,
4.-5.8.2012 and drive 300km in that racein one day
My driving skills are quite far for 300km ­ i'm already "biked" 300m in
Jukka Viirret first build. But. Everyone need´s challenge?
Building skills got something new yesterday ­ welding tutor and first
lesson.

Here come´s pics of my progress ­ if someone want's to see,  i also put a
few words and specs to pictures caption text area >
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/100172485293893872820/albums/570816408427
1242145?authkey=CM2br5yPxurgHw
And ­ here is evaluation conversation in Finnish recumbent forum >
http://www.nojapyorafoorumi.fi/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2285

Pasi Räsämäki