[python] Re: Olafs Paint

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:22:02 +0200

Well why don't you take a look?

http://www.liggcykel.se/montypage.html

Perhaps you can change the links on the python page?

olaf

On May 10, 2005, at 19:03, Jürgen Mages wrote:

I used Hammerite for all my pythons (black).
It is water-based, and smells bad. The surface is not very
resistant, but the paint is easy to apply.

Water based? The one I have is called Hammerite Rust Cap and it's holding up well on my boat trailer. Contains xylene, propane acetone and naptha. 1/4 of the can is warnings!

Yuck - this should be the tougher Hammerite ;-) Here, only water based one is sold.

Jürgen.

PS: Olaf wouldn´t you let the cat out of the bag and
tell us the colour of your Monty ;-)