[python] Re: [OT] some list technical notes

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 01:16:08 +0000

I've never posted to this list so I don't know that I deserve
a vote, but I've been reading for a long time so maybe that
counts. :)

It would be nice if whatever was chosen would support both
the people who favor forums, and those who would like to
continue to receive, and reply to, email. I belong to the
latter group.

I agree with Dirk. (Small) inline pictures are very important
for conveying concepts frequently discussed on this list,
not to mention showing off our latest offspring. :)

I was very impressed with the ability to view pictures in
the archive of this list. It's such a pain in Yahoo Groups
(if its even possible) and bikeforums.net. I hope that is
not lost.

Cheers,
krb

On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 02:54:33PM +0100, dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx wrote:
 Hoi,

 What is annoying about the webforum (this particular one that is based
 on phpBB): it is not (easily) possible to post images or other media to
 the forum. A lot of the mails send on this list attach pictures of
 projects etc.

 regards,
 > Dirk

Yes, the pictures are a really big education. I'd hate to lose them.   -- RhG